Since 2003. Curiously forward music through hand-to-hand combat and spontaneous media.

5.01.2008

solos recommends: Samiyam ~ Portishead ~ C.R.A.C.

So alot of good music coming out right now that i'd like to recommend-

first off, check for SamiYam, Rap Beats vol. 1 instrumental CD, he is killing it on the beats here with his own distinct style.


Portishead is back, as reported a couple mos. ago here, and I just finished my second listen and am liking it. They did not fall to the junior josh (a la sophomore slump), so dont be scurred.

and lastly, Blu, one of my fav new emcees has teamed up with Ta' Raach to form C.R.A.C.(pronounced crass, go figure) and there new album the Piece Talks is really really good- its really fun and loose and Ta'Raach comes nice on the beats. It is unlike anything I've heard before.

thats it for now... theres plenty more i can name, but yo i wont put em to use, anyways, i love music my man

No comments: